The School and Society:
Shri Vani Vaishnavi Educational Society was founded by E. Malla Reddy, and members of their family, friends and well-wishers to impart education in a stress-free environment.
Candor shrine i school, Hyderabad, was started by the Society to provide value-based education in a stress-free environment with equal onus on academic competence.
Our school's name is derived from the Latin word "candere", which means "to shine". It stands for openness, impartiality, frankness and purity. As the founders of the school, we believe in "candor" and aim to infuse this quality into our students and those associated with the school.
Our emblem embodies the essence of joy and happiness. Candor Shrine i School(CSIS) is situated on 2 acres of land in the vicinity of Hayathnagar on the National Highway No-9. It is a co-educational, day and residential school that offers modern facilities of highest order. Providing education in a holistic manners, at the same time ensuring excellence in all its aspects is the hallmark of Candor Shrine i School, Hyderabad.
Here every student is special. The talent, skill and the ability of each student is identified, nurtured and encouraged to reach greater heights. There is openness and room for parents to participate in the welfare and growth of their wards.
We provide space for children to think, express, habit their skills and also empower them to negotiate several issues that confront them- the teacher being a facilitator.
PARADIGMS AND PRINCIPLES
- Affiliated to CBSE & AP State Board
- Technology enabled class rooms with smart boards.
- IKEN learning tools for Pre-Primary for LSRW skill mastery.
- Day-Scholar & Residential systems – co-education, CBSE & State Syllabi, Nur – X class, (VI – X classes) Integrated syllabus, separate hostel facility for boys and girls.
- Well planned Sports & Fitness programs.
- Facilitations in audio-visual, computer, linguistic & literacy programmes
- Sophisticated Computer lab with multi-media & Internet facility.
- Well equipped & furnished science laboratories separately for Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Concept based competitions in Math, Science, English, General Knowledge & Cyber Olympiads.
- Inter-house competitions in curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Special focus on Music, Dance, Drawing, Yoga, Karate, etc., as per the student's interest.
- Meritorious students encouraged through rewards, awards and cash incentives.
- Personalized attention and surveillance on every individual.
- A world class education at a very little cost.
- To create an aura of elegance through advanced infrastructural facilities.
- Stress free and fun-learning environment through e-learning modules and interactive skills.
- Kindergarten play school with parental care concept.
- To coach and conceptualize students for prestigious competitive exams like….. IIT / AIEEE / JIPMER / AFMC / EAMCET and other allied courses.
- To provide quality education and career building through motivation sessions.
- To provide ECLECTIC approach of pro-active practices of multiple intelligence.
- To impart stimulating and child centered curriculum through Life Skills and Soft Skills.
- To disseminate advance knowledge in communicative and leadership skills.
- To create a path-breaking educational institution that keeps pace with the rapid strides being made in the field of Knowledge.
- That provides perceptive teaching that awakens the creative and leadership skills dormant in every individual.
- That provides ample opportunities for every student to excel in a whole range of extra-curricular activities, including sports.
- That stresses on kindness, generosity and the humanizing power of the individual soul.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To make the school a global centre of excellence.
- To groom a new generation of students to become leaders of tomorrow.
- TO organize exchange programmes that will broaden the worldview of our toppers in academics, sports and other extra-curricular activities.
- TO prepare the student for competitive examinations like..... IIT, NEET, IIM, NALSAR, CA, NDA, IAS, IPS, NTSE etc.