Aesthetically designed building with cheerful colours, spacious and well-ventilated classrooms, and large playgrounds constitute the physical infrastructure of the school, there are separate blocks for kindergarten, junior and senior school each designed to suit the requirements of these three age groups. The classrooms are large with space for audio-visual aids & interactive boards. The school is equipped with maths & science labs, design & technology lab & well stacked library.
The school provides boarding facility for students from class VI onwards. Separate hostel wings for boys & girls. Boys -"Raman's Abode" & Girls - "Vaishnavi Nilaya". The hostel has a capacity for 250 students at a time. Hostel wardens and care takers reside on campus. The boarders have access to all facilities and infrastructure available to the day scholars. The rooms are well-ventilated and spacious. A separate dining room "BHEEMA" to serve well-balanced, nutritious, healthy vegetarian diet. Doctor visits are scheduled twice a week and also when required. Children will be allowed to watch selected programmes on T.V. during stipulated hours & weekends. Study hours are mapped to the subjects. A weekly assessment test is conducted every Sunday. Daily games period is given for physical fitness & relaxation.
- Lush green campus with ample space for sports and other activities.
- The entire campus has 100% power backup and 24 hours running water,
- Well stocked library.
- Separate labs for physics, chemistry, biology , computers & Languages.
- We have Special Boarding Houses for Boys & Girls (Raman & Vaishnavi.)
- Spacious and comfortable rooms for accommodation.
- Vegetarian diet.
- Nutritious food in hygienic atmosphere.
- A general store with all essential commodities.
- Canteen facility for Day scholars.
- 24 hrs security coverage for the entire campus.